Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh, My....

... I scrapped!!! WOW, I can't believe it!!!

It's been a while... (just ask my ct bosses..lol). My BF asked me to make a layout using the Ooh la la! kit and some pictures from our trip to Paris earlier this year, this is what I came up with... I think it turned out pretty cute, whadayathink? ;)

01-paris08

Hmmmm... now that I've got my scrappin' mojo back, I guess I know what I'll be busy with today...! LOL

A hint: it's NOT laundry, it's NOT dishes, it's NOT house cleaning.... ROFL!

The links for the freebie are still up, so if you didn't get it yet and wanna have it, just scroll down to the post bellow and check how. ;)

Hugs!

Livia.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

lovely page Livia! BTW, I've 2 lil AWARDs for u*.^ here u r: http://ruthmelody.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-awards.html

Benilda Scraps said...

Livia,
Obrigada por visitar meu cantinho.
AMEI seu cantinho..
que coisa mais fofa..
CHELLY fala muitooooooooooo em vc, e aí que é um prazer enorme te conhecer....
bjks mil,

Cristina Valluy said...

Oi Livia,

Muito obrigada pelo freebie. Queria tanto um freebie com a torre Eifeel e encontrei!!! Obrigada por visitar meu blog. Você gosta da Holanda? Morei um ano e meio ai e mudei pra França depois de ter encontrado meu amor...

Groetjes

Andrea said...

LOVE your darling layout!!! What a FUN trip! Ooooh Paris! :)