Thursday, February 5, 2009

EYE CANDY and NEWS

Ok... so technically I shouldn't be blogging right now because I have a GAZILLION other things to do, but I just couldn't NOT come here and show you all these beauties!

Here are some lo's made with my new kit Heart Sweet Heart:

Beautiful_Love

This one is a double gift from my friend Chelly. She made this stunning lo of hubby and I using Heart Sweet Heart! THANKS girlfriend! LOVE IT!

 LO_01

This one was made by Marlene. Don't you just LOVE that clustering job? I do!

isaesofia

This one is by Karla. How sweet is this?

gabi2

Mari did this one... Doll is about right, isn't it? What a cutie!!!

Livia-1600

Vanessa made this beauty! I love the little bear on top of the frame... like it's watching over them! :D

Well, this is it for now... I'll come back with more eye candy later, so you can oooooh and aaaaaaah a bit more! ;)

Oh and don't forget, Heart Sweet Heart is still on sale, 40% OFF! But it's not for much longer, so you better hurry! ;)

And now for my NEWS....

I've joined KIM's CT!!! Yeah, baby!!!

Yes, I know I've been complaining about my lack of time, but how can you refuse an invitation like that, right? :D

It's such a great team and I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

Here's my first official lo:

01 - in my heart

I used Hearty Tarty that's also on SALE! You can save 25%!!! And let me tell you something... this kit is FANTASTIC! I'm so in love with it!

kb-heartytarty

Ok, folks... that's all from me for now...

Hope you have a Terrific Thursday!!!

Hugs,

Livia.

0 comments: