Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blinkie Factory!!!

It’s official now… I’m a blinkie maker! lol

After playing with for a while I discovered I LOVE making them, and apparently I don’t suck at it! rofl

So, I’ve decided to ‘expand the business’ and start offering this service in my store at DSO.

ly-blinkiefactoryad

So, if you are in need of a new blinkies for affordable prices… I’m your girl! :D

I’ve created a new blog for the blinkies, just so it’s easier to get info and see the portfolio: BLINKIE FACTORY.

It’s also linked on my sidebar on the right --------->

Here are some of the blinkies I’ve made:

lpand3dogsCT lpand3dogs bscfanblinkie ddfanblinkieb chellyblinkie gscreationsfan melanieann designs TDfanblinkie ly-blogblinkie ly-fanblinkie

For more examples, go to the Blinkie Factory Blog.

Ok, that’s it for my shameless plug! lol

I have another exciting news, but I’ll come back later to tell you all about it! :D

Hugs to all,

Livia.

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh girl, how did you know what I've been searching for and in need of for SO long??? Let me get my grips about me after being MIA the past week and I just might have a few of us that would LOVE your services!

I am hopping on over to your new blog to take a peeksie before I put myself to bed!

Have a FABULOUS week Ms. Livia!!!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)