Thursday, May 29, 2008

WOOHOO! GREAT NEWS!!!

Hello everyone!

I know, I know...I've been a terrible blogger! Almost a month without showing my face around! It's just that I've been really busy with some stuff... Wanna know what? Huh? Huh?

Ok, ok... I'll tell you...

I MADE IT TO THE DESIGNER TEAM AT DSO!!!

Ooooo... I'm so happy! This is so overwhelming and exciting!!!!
But it's also a lot of work, and that's why it's taken me soooo long to come and post it here. I wanted to have something to show ya first! You know, to actually having stuff in the store and all that! LOL

Start off as a designer in such an AMAZING TEAM is simply... WOW!
And I'm not the only newbie... Check out the other 5 designers who joined the team with me:

Andrea (Andrea Dickinson)
Beth (Beth Long)
Boo (BooLand Designs)
Doodle (Trivette Designs)
Sherrie (RCMama)

Awesome, huh???

And don't worry, the freebies will still keep coming! ;) It's probably gonna get a little slower for a while, until I get everything settled, that's all!

And to make up for my so long absence, I have one for you TODAY!!! YAY!!!

But first I'd like to introduce you to my first kit as an official designer...


My Secret Garden

(images are clickable)



Soooooo... whadya think? Do you like it?
I'd love to hear your opinions!!!

The complete kit is in the DSO SHOP starting today and is on SALE for ONLY $ 3!!! Is that a BARGAIN or what??? But you must hurry, the sale will be on for only 1 week... ;)

And keep in mind that EVERY THURSDAY there are new releases at DSO so don't forget to check the amazing work of my colleagues!

Ok, so without any further ado, here's my little gift for you... An Add-on to My Secret Garden. These items are NOT included in the kit, so snag it even if you plan on purchasing the complete kit! ;)


(click on the image for download)

Ok, so that's it for now...
Hope you guys have a great and creative day!!!

Hugs to all,
Livia.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new kit Livia! I blogged it today along with the sampler and linked back to the DSO store! Welcome to the team!

Chelly said...

Uau amiga...
ParaƩns nessa nova empreitada de sua vida viu!
Que venda muitississississimos kits ok!