Thursday, May 1, 2008

WOW!

I just can't believe the number of downloads the mini-kits had... I can't tell you how HAPPY I am by that! Thanks for all the nice coments...it was very very encouraging, not to mention Thrilling! You guys really MADE MY DAY!!!

It was pointed out to me that my previews kinda looked like QP's and that could 'mislead' some people... I totally agree!!! So to make up for my mistake, I've made some QP's for those who were expecting to get that instead of the kits... ;)

Hope you enjoy it!

Hugs to all and thanks again,
Livia.

(click on the image to download)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Wow, these are awesome, Livia! Great job, sweetie.

Sharon said...

These are beautiful! Thank you very much :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all 4 of your GORGEOUS mini's & QP's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your quick pages are absolutely gorgeous - each one very unique!! Thank you so much for making and sharing them.