Friday, June 27, 2008

S**T Happens...

I don't know if you guys already noticed but the forum and gallery at DSO are down, since yesterday. Bunny explained everything on the DSO Blog:

"We are experiancing some technical difficulties with our webhosts. They have been bought out by a new company, and the new companies changes are reaking havoc on our site. Please note I am working to resolve the problem as soon as I can. The gallery and forum will be closed until I can get the issue resolved."

And let me tell you... Don't be fooled by the lightness of the message.
Yesterday was CHAOS, Bunny was working like crazy trying to solve everything, dealing with a very UNSUPPORTIVE support service. Stress levels way up high!

So...please bare with us and be sure that EVERYTHING POSSIBLE is being done to get it all up and running again!

But, on the bright side... the DSO Blog still up and you can still get Daily Download of the BOY TIME MEGA KIT. And today you can snag the papers I made for it!

Boy Time papers

(Just click on the image to go to the download page).

1 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you for the awesome papers! XD