Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More layouts...

Hi! I'm back to bore you with more layouts that I've made recently... lol

The  first one I'm gonna show you was made using two awesome products:

Folder

 

Carousel Horse Template by IdziBitsy Designs

This is so much fun to work with... Loved it, Michelle!!!

(tried linking it to the store but didn't manage... will try again later)

 

 

so_sunny{

 

 

 

SO Sunny Collab kit by Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrap Orchard Designers

 

 

 

These pictures were taken on Christmas day in the Winter Wonderland fair that was happening here in town.

01-carousel

This next one was made as a gift  for my friend Chelly using:

kb-softlysweet

 

 

  Softly Sweet Kit by Kim

This kit is simply FANTASTIC! Love, love, looooove it!

 

 

 

I've aslo used a double page template by Yin.

Chellinha

Continuing on the DSO girls trail...

LP_AugustBreeze_01

 

 

 

I've made this next layout using August Breeze Kit by Designs by Luisa,  and a template by Yin.

 

 

 

This is my SIL.

01-saskia

And last but not least... I wanna show you this layout I made using a kit from Lynn.

LP3-Firefly-Preview

 

 

It's called Firefly and it's amazing and fun to work with. This time I've used a template by Petit Moineaux.

 

 

 

I just love this quote...funny and cute, isn't it?

01 bedbugs

Phew.... I did it!  I actually finished this post!!! YAY!

I've been adding bits and pieces to it since saturday evening. Every time something came up...

Well, I guess that's it for now... I'm totally beaten today (something for another post) , and am off for a nice cup of tea and a book (if the kids allow me, that is! lol)

Hope you all have a very nice day!

Hugs to all,

Livia.

1 comments:

Yin said...

Hi Livia, your latest layouts are fabulous!! THanks for showing me and blessing me... so nice to see others using my templates! I copied the sisters layout to show on my blog, hope you don't mind!