Monday, August 11, 2008

Did you Notice...

... anything different around here???

YES! I finally updated my blog skin and template!!! YAY Me!!! I've been wanting to do so for a loooong time, but first I couldn't find a 'model; that was the way I wanted, so I had to learn how to 'transform' a regular blogger template into a 3 column one and then learn how to 'dress' it up! It was a bit of a struggle since I didn't have a clue whatsoever of what code was or how it worked! But with some help (thanks, Andrea and Bunny!!!) I finally managed! It's not exactly the way I wanted, but close enough for me to be proud of myself! lol

So... what do you guys think of the new look? CC's are always welcome!!! ;)

Ok, I'm off now... gonna go grab a cup of coffee and start my day! I just wanted to come here and post this before anything, otherwise I'd forget! lol

Hope you all have a wonderful start of the week!!!

Hugs to all,

Livia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooo I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE your new bloggy look!!! And your topper is FABULOUS!!!