Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heart Sweet Heart

Hello everyone!!!

How's the weekend going?

Mine is going pretty well, just had a very nice and relaxing day with my family, took a stroll in town, did a little shopping... And tomorrow if all goes well, the plan is to just be lazy! lol

Don't you just love lazy sundays??? I know I do! :D

I have a new kit in the store! It's called Heart Sweet Heart. A cute and soft kit perfect to make those pages of your loved ones!

ly-heartsweetheart

ly-heartsweetheart-papers

ly-heartsweetheart-elements

Get it HERE

It's 40% off right now (for one week)!!! You can have it for only $3.60!!!

Oh, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow!!! There's a surprise for you!!! :D

Hugs,

Livia.

1 comments:

SuziQinTX said...

Come check out my blog layout, I used the one from this kit that Allie Brown made, it looks so cute. I linked your blog up with a blinkie too!
http://suziqintxsscrappingcorner.blogspot.com/

Hope you like it!