Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm here, I'm here!!!

Geez... one would think that I completely abandoned my little cyber corner, my blog! The poor thing is starting to develop some personality issues due to lack of attention! LOL

Well, before I start blabbing away I gotta tell you this.

As many of you might know, Bunny is 'stormed in' and has no power at the moment, so ANY STORE ISSUES OR QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT KIM AT: kbroedelet(at)telkomsa(dot)net. And please bare with us while 'da Boss' is 'out'!

BUNNY, SENDING LOADS OF WARM WISHES YOUR WAY!!! Like Beth said, I hope it all THAW very soon! mwah!

Ok, so now it's exactly 1 hour and 23 minutes after I started writing this post... had to stop to prevent my kids from killing each other over a toy (yes, they are in the 'MINE' fase!), then the doorbell rang, then there was ANOTHER toy, and this and that... BLUH...!

Don't you just hate when real life gets in the way of your computer play time? lol

And talking about playing.... I've finally manage to do it a little bit, I have 2 new products in the store:

2 packs of romantic masks to 'artsy up' your layouts! :D

There are 5 masks in each pack and all of them are quite big to allow you to resize as you please. They're both 25% off for one week...that makes it $1.50 each!!!

ly-maskingromance1

Get pack 1 HERE

ly-maskingromance2

Get pack 2 HERE 

Here are some of them shown full size on a 12x12 paper:

ly-individualpreview01 ly-individualpreview04

ly-individualpreview09 ly-individualpreview03

I also have something in the works that will probably hit the store soon... I might come back with with a little hint for ya!!! Want a sneak peek? huh? Do ya? lol

Ok... I'm off to settle another battle over what it seems to be a crayon this time! lol

Hugs to all,

Livia.

0 comments: